TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please Connect Me provides an application lodgement service only. The Applicant(s) is/are solely responsible for all fees, charges and tariff payments in respect to connections, account establishments, bonds and usage to all services providers.
- Please Connect Me has no responsibility for the performance of the service providers in regard to connections, charges or supply, including delays and discontinuity of supply.
- The Applicant(s) acknowledge(s) that the service provider will supply under their standard conditions of supply as amended from time to time. Charges may include a security bond, connection fee, account establishment fee, usage charges, callout and installation fees and other charges as applicable from time to time.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant(s) to obtain and be familiar with all service provider conditions of supply before entering into a supply contract.
- Please Connect Me will advise Applicants of available provider and tariff options to the best of our ability but make no warranty as to the cost competitiveness or suitability of any service provider services for the Applicant(s)’ use.
- In the event connections to service providers are cancelled the Applicant(s) remain(s) responsible for all payments to service providers incurred between connection and cancellation.
- Please Connect Me does not offer a ‘disconnection service’, but in some cases are able to arrange the disconnection of services with some suppliers, and under the condition the applicant(s) are not under any fixed term contract.
- The applicant(s) acknowledge(s) that Please Connect Me may receive a fee from the nominated service providers for arranging connections and that Please Connect Me Agents may receive an administrative fee from Please Connect Me for promotion of this service.
- Please Connect Me hereby limits the amount of its liability in the case where the goods or services are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use, at Please Connect Me’s option, to:
- (a) in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;(ii) the repair of the goods;(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods;(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or(b) in the case of services:(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Subject to the above, under no circumstances will Please Connect Me be liable for any economic or non-economic loss or damage to persons or property of any nature as a result, whether direct or indirect, of any defect, deficiency or discrepancy in goods, materials or services supplied by Please Connect Me or any delay in delivery of the goods, materials or services. It is the Applicant(s)’ sole responsibility to ensure that the goods, materials or services supplied are sufficient and suitable for the purposes of the Applicant(s).
- The Applicant(s) specifically authorise(s) Please Connect Me to pass on all details provided by the customer normally required by the service provider for the purpose of arranging supply.
- Where Please Connect Me arrange a telephone connection(s) the Applicant(s) specifically authorise(s) Please Connect Me to advise the nominated service provider(s) of the connected service number(s) except where a silent listing is arranged.
- The Applicant(s) hereby agree(s) to all providers arranged by Please Connect Me on the Applicant(s)’ behalf conducting a credit check to assess the Applicant(s)’ credit worthiness.
Please Connect Me Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Please Connect Me recognises that bribery and corruption are against the law, and are damaging to legitimate business interests. Undermining good governance and distorting fair business practice have detrimental impacts on business and business confidence.
This document sets out the policy of Please Connect Me in relation to bribery and corruption. The Policy applies to all employees, directors, agents, consultants, contractors, customers and to any other people or bodies associated with Please Connect Me, regardless of their location.
Please Connect Me conducts all business in an honest and ethical manner, and takes steps to ensure that all associates and business partners do likewise.
Please Connect Me is committed to applying the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in its business activities. Every employee and individual acting on behalf of Please Connect Me is responsible for maintaining the company’s reputation and for conducting business honestly and with professional integrity.
Please Connect Me is committed to:
- A zero-tolerance approach to Bribery and Corruption.
- Acting in a fair, ethical and honest manner with all our employees, agents, suppliers and business associates.
- Maintaining, reviewing and living a firm policy on Bribery and Corruption.
- Upholding all national and international laws in respect of Bribery and Corruption.
Please Connect Me will benefit from conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner and will continue to have no tolerance for any form of bribery or corruption, whether direct or indirect, by any of its employees, officers, suppliers, customers, agents, consultants or in fact any person or company acting on Please Connect Me’s behalf.
Please Connect Me will only conduct business with suppliers, agents or representatives that maintain and uphold appropriate anti-bribery and corruption policies, or agree to adhere to the anti-bribery and corruption policy of Please Connect Me.
25th May 2018
Please Connect Me
Prefer to Speak to Someone?
CALL NOW ON 0800 36 88 551
We’re ready to help with your connections right away, but we understand if you’d like more information first.
To chat with one of our friendly connections experts, call us on 0800 36 88 551 / +44 20 8158 8995
Terms & Conditions | Built by tigerdigital.uk